Social Media Marketing Manager
18 days ago
We are Fatshark
We are a critically acclaimed Swedish game development studio with about 150 experienced and skilled employees out of Stockholm. We are most well-known for developing the Warhammer: Vermintide franchise, but have also helped develop a number of AAA titles and will soon be launching the highly anticipated game Warhammer 40,000: Darktide.
We have grown quite a bit over the last few years but we still embrace the same values that we started with and still think of ourselves like one big family with fun at the center. We are known for our crazy internally designed socks, hackweeks, use Friday afternoons for studio-wide “social play” time and our CEO is not beneath fixing the coffee machine himself. It all adds up to an approachable, fun, passion-driven yet communal environment for us to work in.
The gaming market is more competitive than ever, and often, the ability to breakthrough is reliant on reaching your audiences with the most compelling content possible. This includes making jaw-dropping gameplay videos, eye-catching banner ads, community focused social media activities and in-depth news articles that interest potential players. Regardless of what content it is, it becomes the game's face towards its audience, and can make or break the release.
Thus, the marketing team is looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager at Fatshark. You will be a part of our team of experienced marketers, and play a critical role more than ever. In this position, you will be connecting our pipeline of amazing content with our players in a way that drives influence. If done well, you will help the team achieve the goal of reaching millions.
What we offer
Here at Fatshark, we do what we love most: design high-profile games for PCs and consoles. We offer you:
- A playful, friendly and inclusive work place
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects and experienced co-workers
- Regulated flex time and paid overtime
- Yearly health benefits (for gym membership & more)
- Office located in central Stockholm
What you'll do
- Create and execute a social media plan across our gaming and company channels
- Work alongside the Community and Marketing Manager’s to publish compelling social media content
- Actively monitor and evaluate performance on social media platforms, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data-backed recommendations to stakeholders
- Be an integral member of the marketing team
- 1-2 years experience in Social Media Marketing, or equivalent field
- Well versed in managing various social media channels, ideally in an entertainment or video game industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to articulate and communicate expertise broadly
- Skills in digital design, video editing, or copywriting
- Interest in PC and/or console gaming
- Full professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken
Most of us are currently working temporarily from home, but our office is not completely closed and parts of the onboarding can be done there. This position will eventually require you to work from our office.
We look forward to review applications and will be interviewing candidates continuously until the position has been filled.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Start: ASAP 2021
Form of Employment: temporary 1 year contract with the possibility of extension