Social Media Manager
15 days ago
AppLovin's global technology platform provides developers the most powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their businesses–all in one place. Founded in 2012, AppLovin enables developers of all sizes to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. Its studios create popular, immersive content and its technology brings that content to users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are seeking a social media manager to join our marketing team. This is an incredible opportunity to partner with an innovative and fun company that is a leader in the mobile app space. This position offers great potential for growth, so we are looking for a rockstar strategic marketer with a desire and ability to manage and own all channels of social media.
You will assist with the strategy, management and posting across all of AppLovin’s corporate social media channels. You will also play a key role on our communications team by promoting key milestones for AppLovin and its partners, increasing traffic to our profiles, connecting with our audiences and growing AppLovin’s overall brand. Our ideal candidate has a strong background in executing a social media program with experience in tech, software or mobile games industries. As a social media manager you will perform well under deadlines, adapt and shift as needed, be thoughtful, detail- and solutions-oriented. Overall, you are a key role in our growing communications team.
- Manage social media communication for all AppLovin corporate social media channels and select partner social media channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Propose and create new engaging content to increase traffic and engagement
- Own social media calendar for organic and paid content
- Assist with event promotions, community management and escalate to support team as needed
- Work closely with communications team to develop social media campaigns, support content and SEO campaigns, thought leadership opportunities, PR efforts and overall corporate narrative
- Track performance and own developing monthly reports that analyze performance and provide strategic recommendations that help improve audience engagement
- Report to the Director of Communications
- Remote position, based in the U.S.
- 3- 5+ years of proven social media experience
- Understanding of tech industry (mobile industry and/or mobile gaming industry preferred)
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills
- Tenacious self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong follow-through
- (Preferred) Proficiency with HubSpot, GSuite, Wordpress, and SEMRush
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and communicate with others
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance, and access to mental wellness programs
- Remote working
- Monthly stipend for gym membership, home office expenses
- 401k matching
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible time off—work hard and take time when you need it
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.