Site Reliability Engineer
Stockholm 111 29 SE
18 days ago
At Embark, we want to empower everyone to create games.
To realize this dream of ours, we explore and apply the latest technology, and we reimagine what games can become and how they should be built.
All of us at Embark take part in shaping our culture. We succeed together, we fail together, and we learn together.
If you’re passionate about games and our mission, bring your expertise, your enthusiasm, your crazy ideas, and let’s change the games industry forever.
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, a generous profit-sharing program, and a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together. Our newly renovated office is centrally located in Stockholm.
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Embark you will be a game maker, enabling the game teams in creating new ways to enhance experiences in interactive entertainment.
At Embark, we believe that infrastructure and platforms should be friction free, to both internal and external users. As an SRE, your knowledge and passion about infrastructure makes you a vital link between what we want to achieve and how it’s actually done.
We strongly believe in automation and pragmatic technology choices to be able to run as quickly as possible.
The Core Infra team that you will be a part of works as an innovative backbone for the different teams within the studio, building a solid platform of IT, security, cloud and core infrastructure to enable a reliable and smooth workflow for all parts of our business. Today the team consists of five persons with different competencies such as networking, security, infrastructure and IT.
Examples of responsibilities
- Work as an enabler by using your deep expertise in automating and running workloads in the cloud and on-prem
- Be part of our expert group on infrastructure and help us become better by participating in our internal RFC process
- Over time, develop an understanding of the workloads you’re supporting to offer advice on changes in technology and processes that can accelerate us further
- Collaborate with other Software and Site Reliability Engineers across the company building, deploying and operating new and existing services.
- Maintain and develop our existing observability infrastructure
It would be awesome if you have some of these
- The ability to be a great team player with great communication skills
- You’re a Software Engineer
- Experience working with Cloud based infrastructure
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Terraform, Go or Rust
- A passion for interactive experiences, games and new technologies
- Fluency in English
We welcome people from all backgrounds and are looking forward to reading more about you (in English)!