This job might no longer be available.
Site Reliability Engineer (KIND Team)
17 days ago
The KIND (Kubernetes Infrastructure and Development) team is looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join them in developing solutions and operating infrastructure based on Kubernetes.
What will you do?
- Design, develop and maintain our internal Kubernetes infrastructure
- Identify existing product challenges, introduce new features and cooperate with end users and Product Management to build an effective roadmap
- Design and implement metrics collection, monitoring and alerting
- Manage Wargaming Kubernetes operation, trying to automate as much as possible
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience with container orchestration tools
- 2+ years of hands-on experience coding in Golang
- In-depth knowledge of Linux
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP stack protocols, load balancing solutions
- Strong ability to plan activities and handle multiple priorities
- Solid troubleshooting skills in complex environments
- Intermediate English level or better
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of Kubernetes operator pattern
- Experience with kubebuilder or Operator SDK
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers
- Experience with monitoring tools and building dashboards
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools such as Gitlab, Jenkins, ArgoCD
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.