Service Owner - Global Readiness Program
4 months ago
Bethesda.net is looking for a Service Owner to join our Bethesda.net Live Operations team that has a passion for delivering value to customers and continuously improving our service offerings. Working closely with our internal teams and partnered studios, you will own, develop, maintain, and improve processes that enable us to launch new AAA games through our Bethesda.net platform and prepare for live events worldwide. As an interface between our Live Operations team, our internal teams, and the customer, you will collect & distribute feedback to support teams and ensure that it is used to drive continuous improvement.
The ability to work well in a team environment and communicate effectively with people of varying technical knowledge is essential. You will be responsible for monitoring the success of the processes you own and raising visibility to stakeholders when risks are identified. This will require at least a couple of years’ experience creating, successfully rolling out, and managing process and procedures will be necessary for this role. In order to be successful, you will also require experience working with customers to collect feedback for improvement and to develop new solutions to their challenges. You will need to be prepared to be an escalation point for our customers when they have a problem with the services we are providing. We are looking for self-motivated, organized, and customer focused individuals that are constantly driving for continuous improvement.
- Accountable for writing and managing complex cross-departmental process, templates, and procedures relating to our global readiness service
- Accountable for establishing readiness milestones and holding teams accountable for meeting readiness goals
- Maintain, update, and ensure completion of team-based checklists to ensure smooth & event free AAA game launches and organizational events
- Owns the maintenance and upkeep of a global event / launch calendar
- Work with vendors to ensure adequate support during events and launches
- Manage internal readiness milestones and hold internal development teams accountable for the preparation of their platform features prior to AAA game launches and live events
- Collect, distribute, and pursue completion of continuous improvement items
- Assist in root cause identification and resolution of production incidents
- Drives post-event / launch collection of feedback and provides summaries to relevant parties
- Act as a thought partner to leadership to deliver actionable and innovative solutions to problems
- Build relationships / influence internal and external partners to adopt global readiness standards throughout the life-cycle of development
- Minimum 2+ years of experience developing, documenting, implementing, and managing policies and procedures.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience developing and maintaining customer feedback loops
- Minimum 2+ years of experience identifying and prioritizing opportunities for improvement and driving continuous improvement
- Minimum 2+ years of project management experience.
- Proven ability to collaborate, plan and influence, and drive results within an organization and globally across teams
- ITIL training or knowledge of ITIL Service Management principles a plus
- Capable of acting as a procedural escalation point for the customers
- Experience working closely with people of varying technical and operational skill levels
- Ability to quickly prioritize a high volume of work
- Experience managing expectations with customers while not over committing