Service Line Operations Director - Globalize
1 day ago
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
Keywords Studios continues to build world leading capabilities in services that video game and similar interactive content creators need. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients working as their external partner, providing access to our teams of experts where and when needed.
People that work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 50+ studios around the world or working together virtually.
We are strengthening our Globalize Service Line by creating Divisions that match our client operations and will focus on specific specialties. The Globalize Division will be supported and benefit from the creation of a Service Line Operations Director (SLOD) to link the services available throughout the Globalize Service Line, securing synergies and efficiencies. They will be a senior partner to the FQA Service Line Director and Division Managers. They will provide strong knowledge of the Service Line processes, work-flows and capability. The SLOD will ensure cross-division internal systems consistency and provide multi-service performance tracking and utilization. This exciting role will give the successful individual the opportunity to influence and lead a critical element of our growing business taking us to the next level of relationships with our current and future clients.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- As part of the SLD’s senior leadership team, the SLOD will work with the SLD and Division Managers to agree strategic plans for maximising growth and profitability targets set by the Group.
- The SLOD’s primary role is the efficient running of Globalize Service Line and availability of resources throughout and across the Divisions. They will be responsible for agreeing and monitoring KPIs at all points in the delivery process to ensure the business is constantly improving and performing in the optimal manner.
- The SLOD is responsible for agreeing and monitoring adherences to standards and processes across Divisions. They will ensure that common project management and execution tools are used throughout the Divisions. They will ensure common processes and measurement of objectives in new (M&A) and existing entities. They will be responsible for the assessment of project, site, regional and global profitability particularly in relation to costs. They will share investment decisions pertaining to tools, processes and production equipment with the SLD and Division Managers.
- The SLOD is responsible for managing the Business Intelligence and Partnership Teams within the Service Line. The Business Intelligence Team providing financial analysis of our function, KPI monitoring, utilization, budget and forecasting analysis. While the Partnership Team provides a gateway for new business into the Service Line, along with capacity monitoring, quoting, Request For Pricing, Request For Information, and other document consistency to our existing and prospective clients.
- Solution-focused problem solver;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Leadership and Decision Making and judgment;
- Networking and Relationship Building;
- Creative and innovative thinking;
- Development and ongoing learning;
- Research and analysis;
- Experience in delivering multi-service line projects to relevant customers;
- Coaching and mentoring;
- Energy and stress management;
- Communication skills;
- Accountability and dependability.
- Minimum of 8 (eight) years’ work experience ideally in international games production or service delivery as a Producer, or relevant Senior Management.
- A successful track record in delivering services in the Games Industry or similar/associated industries
- Understands the components of successful client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements quickly and implement strategic initiatives to meet business objectives.
- Ideally have a degree in business administration or a related field.
- Effective communication skills with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent presentation skills to executive level and technical groups.
- Sound leadership, staff management, coaching and teambuilding skills.
- Excellent project/programme management skills.
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 applications.
- Ability to innovate and present creative solutions.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- PTO and Corporate holidays
- 401k Matching
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the dubbing and gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavor to create a workplace, which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.