19 days ago
For our new Boston studio we are seeking a highly skilled and visionary Senior Writer. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting captivating narratives, compelling dialogues and innovative quests in Project Orion - the follow-up to Cyberpunk 2077 and the next major video game in the Cyberpunk franchise. You will collaborate closely with our project Leadership as well as with a team of passionate writers. If you possess an unparalleled passion for storytelling and want to shape the immersive experiences of our new Cyberpunk game, then this opportunity is for you!
- Close cooperation with the Creative Director, Lead Writer and narrative teams.
- Development of narrative elements and features of our game, including writing engaging dialogues, compelling scenarios and memorable characters.
- Creating documents about the game’s story in alignment with the project’s vision.
- Guiding, mentoring and supporting a team of passionate writers.
- Collaboration with other stakeholders to ensure that the story elements are delivered in consistency with narrative, gameplay mechanics and visuals.
- Review and revision of our narrative features in order to ensure the highest possible standard.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Senior Writer in AAA projects, preferably with a focus on RPG and story-driven games.
- Strong storytelling abilities and a deep understanding of interactive narrative design.
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to create compelling characters, immersive storylines, and engaging dialogue.
- Knowledge of game design principles and an understanding of how narrative elements integrate with gameplay mechanics.
- Ability to provide guidance, mentoring, feedback, and support to members of the writing team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Passion for video games and a solid understanding of different game genres and player expectations.
This job requires working in Boston, US.
Working mode: in-office in a hybrid or full-time capacity.
Health & Well-being
- Company paid medical healthcare (dental vision & mental).
- Paid Leave — 20 days of holiday for every team member per year (26 days after two years).
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Gym Membership Reimbursement.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. Want to dive deeper into our company’s culture? Explore our social media and check out our YouTube channel where we share behind-the-scenes insights and stories direct from our team members!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.