Senior User Acquisition Manager
25 days ago
Workplace: Wroclaw/ remote
Hi, we are Ten Square Games, and we live games! No, not a typo - but a level up from loving! We are on a mission of giving players excellent outdoor experiences on their mobiles. With global hits, such as Fishing Clash, we know how to make the best of technology, fun, and fair play. With 44 million users and 300+ people on board, we keep growing and learning, having the insatiable hunger for the next success. If you also like to explore the unknown and know how to own it, we want to work with you!
If you want to read our full story you can find it here.
The growth division has played a prominent role in our company's performance, and we are looking to strengthen the department with a Senior User Acquisition Manager.
What is this job all about?
To further empower this dynamic department, we are searching for a generalist Senior User Acquisition Manager. If you are a creative problem solver, unafraid of challenges, meticulous in your work, and have a knack for optimizing results, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
What will you be doing?
UA Ownership and Communication:
- Developing and owning the user acquisition strategy for assigned titles within our portfolio;
- Formulating comprehensive plans for campaign execution, identifying key channels and tactics to maximize user acquisition efficiency;
- Communicating the strategy, plans, KPIs, and changes to the stakeholders.
Hands-On Campaign Management:
- Executing end-to-end campaign management, from campaign launch to ongoing optimization;
- Proactively addressing and resolving any issues impacting campaign performance;
- Regularly monitoring key performance metrics and adjust strategies accordingly.
Campaign Analysis and Optimization:
- Conducting in-depth analysis of user acquisition campaigns, providing actionable insights;
- Implementing data-driven optimizations to enhance campaign performance and ROI;
- Staying abreast of industry trends and emerging platforms to continually refine strategies.
Collaboration with Creative Department:
What are we looking for?
- High level of initiative and result orientation, ability to work independently, and a strong sense of ownership;
- Critical thinker that can provide valuable business insights based on the analysis of data;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar role;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a business environment;
- Interest in data analytics and comfortable in analyzing large datasets;
- Excellent project management and strong organizational skills;
- Excellent command of the English language.
What do we offer in return?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
We are all about our games. We live them and want to create the best product for our players. To do that we need only the best people, and we know that we need to give, in order to receive. We believe that work is much more than benefits, although we have quite a few of those. But you can also count on us, grow with us, be sure to get a free hand to test, learn and improve and most of all you will have a direct impact on the product and the company.