Senior UX/UI Interactive Designer
13 days ago
This position will be a key creative force within the Digital Platform team and Free to Play division helping to create online user experiences, interface design and marketing creative that help both attract and retain users and players of our games. From web sites to in game experiences you will be the lead creative visionary for establishing the design language and art direction. In this role, you will be responsible for both concept, execution and milestone management of your work. As part of an internal digital team developing a new platform for gaming you will help shape the future and success of the next generation of digital experiences at Bandai Namco Entertainment from web sites to online gaming. Each core team member is expected to be independent, creative and entrepreneurial in spirit with fresh ideas and passion to innovate rapidly. If you are seeking a new adventure, love gaming, entertainment and want to be part of a new exciting charter, then send us your resume and portfolio.
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employees to join us at our new offices in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design high quality UI/UX experiences for the digital platform, game web sites & online systems
- Creatively direct all marketing materials for the team mentoring other designers
- Strategically develop design systems and scalable solutions within our web tech ecosystem and CMS
- Design web sites, teaser sites and landing pages to support game beta’s and launches
- Gather creative requirements from marketing and game producers to include in creative briefs
- Strategize with marketing to create impactful marketing assets that drive conversion and monetization
- Project manage all incoming creative work as the lead within the design team
- Maintain, update and improve existing products, UX/UI, and brands – mobile, tablet and desktop
- Utilize analytics and data to continually optimize designs and experiences
- Effectively present creative ideas and designs to technical and cross functional teams
- Collaborate with platform producers and web engineers on technology and infrastructure for web UX
- 6-8 years of experience in online, interactive and UX design
- Experience designing for 3 screens or responsive design – mobile, tablet and desktop
- Fluent in Sketch; Illustrator; Photoshop; and on-screen prototyping tools.
- Passion to evangelize and create best practices and standards in design and UX processes
- Capable of mentoring other creative team members as well as working closely with engineering teams
- Ability to operate independently and effectively against competing priorities a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, New Media, Digital Arts, related disciplines or equivalent in work experience
- Minimum 6 years of online, UX, and interactive design experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, TEKKEN®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com or www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoUS.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. is providing the following notice regarding the Personal Information we collect and use in the context of this job application: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/legal/bnea-privacy-ccpanotice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.