Senior UI Artist
20 days ago
We are looking for an Experienced or Senior Experience Designer (UI Artist) to help create amazing user experiences and user interface art within EA Sports and Racing. You will help create and guide the core backbone and pillars of a User Experience along with creating aesthetically pleasing User Interfaces that raise the quality bar in Art, UX and Animation for AAA Game Development.
Reporting to the Experience Design Director as part of the centralised DCS team, you will help lay the foundations of UI conceptualisation and implementation requirements, ensuring consistency and cohesiveness throughout the User Experience. We are pushing the boundaries of the User Interface experience and are not afraid to try new revolutionary things that we believe will set the standard in game development for years to come!
- Daily tasks will involve working within the Experience Design UI/UX team whilst collaborating with Code and Design to maintain implementation, concepts and documentation.
- You will be responsible for implementation requirements and ensuring assets are of shippable AAA quality.
- Ensure the highest quality implementation is followed within EA Sports and Racing standards. Implementation must be easily read and easily maintained, ensuring good quality of life.
- You must be collaborative in your approach and the ability to work and communicate with developers from all disciplines throughout our development process.
- Expert knowledge of Graphic Design, Typography, Motion Graphics and Iconography.
- Expert understanding of UI design
- Expert understanding of implementing User Interfaces
- Up to date with the latest UI design trends
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and any industry standard UI implementation tools
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.