Senior UA Manager
20 days ago
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day. We’re looking for a highly skilled hands-on Senior User Acquisition Manager.
As a Senior UA Manager at SciPlay, you will be responsible for overseeing and executing the user acquisition strategies for our portfolio of games. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, analytics, product, and creative teams, to drive UA efforts and maximize user growth and engagement across various platforms.
- Develop and execute UA strategies to drive installs, engagement, and revenue growth for SciPlay's IAA games
- Analyze and optimize marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels, including social media, ad networks, search, and other acquisition channels
- Collaborate with creative teams to design and test various ad creatives and promotional materials to improve performance
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics, to optimize marketing efforts and achieve KPI targets
- Identify new user acquisition opportunities, trends, and industry best practices to stay ahead of the competition
- Provide recommendations of new traffic sources and traffic types, including strategies for scaling new channels profitably
- Manage relationships with external partners, ad networks, and agencies to leverage their expertise and expand our UA efforts
- Provide regular reports and presentations on UA performance and insights to stakeholders and management
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the mobile gaming and digital marketing space to inform strategic decisions
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Proven experience (+2 years) in user acquisition and mobile marketing for IAA gaming or mobile app industries
- Strong knowledge of performance marketing, digital advertising, and user acquisition best practices
- Experience with data analytics tools as Tableau. and interpreting data to drive marketing decisions
- Proficiency in using mobile attribution platforms (e.g., Adjust, AppsFlyer) and ad networks (e.g., Facebook Ads, Google Ads)
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, adapting to changing priorities
- Passion for gaming and staying updated with industry trends
- Strong analytical mind
- Fluent English - both verbal and written – a must!
- Degree in economics, B.Sc – an advantage