This job might no longer be available.
8 months ago
As part of the greater people function, the recruiting team works closely with People operations and leaders across the organization to attract, nurture, and empower diverse, outstanding talent in the gaming and augmented reality industries. As ambassadors to Niantic, our goal is to ensure that our people practices support our values and our ambitious mission!
We’re looking for an experienced technical recruiter to lead our talent-finding efforts. You’ll be responsible for identifying, interviewing, and closing candidates for various teams, with a focus on providing an excellent interviewer and candidate experience. Along the way, you’ll also have the opportunity to forge partnerships with hiring managers, coach interview teams, and be an integral part of Niantic’s strategic resource planning efforts.
You are someone who truly cares about building a diverse, inclusive workforce where we respect others and practice empathy at every opportunity! You and the team will have the opportunity to forge partnerships with leaders cross-functionally, advise hiring teams on recruiting strategy and be an integral part of Niantic’s strategic talent planning efforts.
- Recruit top talent through sourcing on multiple channels, reviewing incoming applicants, and maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate.
- Lead all aspects of the full-cycle recruiting process for candidates, including driving interview and offer processes, reference checks, salary recommendations, and candidate closing.
- Partner cross-functionally with hiring managers from every department to identify recruiting priorities and provide updates on candidate pipelines.
- Provide a positive and efficient candidate experience from application stage to offer.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting for software engineering, product and design roles.
- Experience with Google Apps and various Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of partners and across all levels.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability.
- Creativity, flexibility, and the innate ability to problem-solve complex problems and navigate ambiguity with ease.
- You have experience with recruiting technical roles in the games industry: Mobile Developers, Unity3D, Unreal, or game engines of similar complexity.
- You have HR, recruiting, or related experience with gaming and technology companies.
- You are experienced with Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Gem, and other relevant recruiting tools and platforms.
- You have late-phase startup experience.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.