This job might no longer be available.
Senior Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Cary, NC United States of America
5 months ago
Epic Games is looking for an experienced contract Senior Technical Recruiter who's focus will be on relationship building with both candidates and hiring managers. We are at a unique place in our company's history as we build on our foundation as a successful game and technology developer by building teams to support additional engine verticals (linear content, automotive, etc.) as well as an online publishing organization. If you would like to be part of this continued growth, please read on!
- Building and managing relationships with candidates and hiring managers, prioritizing a positive candidate and hiring manager experience, while building candidate pipelines that support team hiring goals
- Working in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they are making the best hiring decisions possible
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Working with a sourcer, to enable them to surface the best possible candidates for high priority positions
- Sourcing, evaluating, and closing candidates in technical, creative, and business roles
- Strong experience managing recruitment in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Strong experience with technical recruitment and pipelines
- Experience working in games, entertainment, or a scaling tech or creative environment is preferred
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple disciplines in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to excellence, and constantly self-evaluate for areas of improvement
- Have the ability to manage through change and work independently
- Experience in a recruiting leadership role would be preferred
This is going to be Epic!