Senior Technical Program Manager
16 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch IT is searching for a Technical Program Manager to support our Salesforce practice and other software and SaaS applications. You will manage both large and small-scale technical projects and help implement processes needed to govern the portfolio of projects managed by IT.
- Lead major programs to a successful deployment, conclusion, and implementation
- Provide project status reports, weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, contribute to annual budget planning, and resource planning and tracking
- Expand knowledge for how Twitch business(es) operate to more effectively manage projects
- Evaluate and propose new technologies and applications to make the management, tracking, and publication of Portfolio and project information more accurate and consistent
- Implement metrics and establish Portfolio, Budget, and Project measurements
- Implement a communication schedule to keep all team members and business owners are well-informed during all stages of the pProject lifecycle, including launch dates, changes in product design/scope, and roadmap development.
- Coordinate regular planning sessions between leadership and IT to ensure agreement to strategic and operational plans
- Manage essential deliverables including requirements, project plans, deployment criteria, and measurement of success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and leadership capabilities
- Worked across a diverse user-base
- Comprehensive Program or Product Management skills
- Technical background in the Software Development lifecycle, including Agile Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce and other CRM tools
- Skills to develop partnerships across a diverse set of our users, owners, and executives
- Have knowledge of Salesforce SalesCloud, Tableau, and Google Workspace
- Experience in data analysis, metrics tracking, and OKI documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (CIS/MIS) or Business
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.