Senior Technical Product Manager - Video Clients
13 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
As the SeniorTechnical Product Manager reporting to the Director of Product Management, IVS, you will rethink the process of how the current video platform products works for B2B customers as Amazon Interactive Video Service. You will work with Video Platform's broadcast team to help determine the customer experience in capturing live video, broadcasting, and playing it to Twitch and Amazon Interactive Video Service.
You will develop a strategy in balancing 1st party solutions and 3rd party solutions. You will need to work with video platform PMs and engineering to balance prioritizing product deliverables, and managing product teams' expectations. You will work with multiple product and teams in Twitch and AWS to guide agreement by working with both simultaneously. You will also bring both deep technical and PM leadership expertise, business and product insights, an understanding of our customer markets, ability to resolve complex challenges across teams, and business development experience.
- Build the relationship with Video Platform's broadcasting team to evaluate customer needs and planning
- Drive agreement on video platform and Twitch product teams, and technical experience through influential communication
- Work collaboratively with video platform PMs and engineering to manage / prioritize Twitch product requirements
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent technical experience
- 7+ years of experience , 3+ years of which must be in technical position
- Experience working in B2B
- C-Level interactive skills whether oral/presentation
- Willingness to function hands-on and achieve
- Have shipped video products
- Have shipped enterprise cloud products
- Experience with live video broadcasting tools
- Experience with ingestion pipelines and transcoding
- Business development / sales experience
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your individual workspace
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.