Senior Technical Product Manager, Tech Partners
8 days ago
Our Product Management team is growing! We're looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join and support our Technology Partnership arm of Unity. As part of this role you will be helping our users reach the widest possible audience with the best possible performance working in collaboration with our top-tier strategic partnerships and alliances that bring value for Unity and its developer ecosystem.
In this role you'll be able to make an impact both internally with key decision makers, as well as externally collaborating with our strategic partners. You will be working side-by-side with Engineering, Product Design and Program Management. Together this cross-functional team develops and evolves the Unity platform; designing, building, testing and maintaining new features and products that enable our users to build rich and interactive content.
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively seek opportunities and gaps within our roadmaps where 3rd party solutions or collaborations with partners may be necessary to solve user needs.
- Provide leadership and vision for how we can improve our technology, folding in product requirements gained from multiples sources to identify current and future customer needs
- Define, implement and operate the processes necessary to validate the feasibility and value of a wide array of opportunities.
- Work closely with engineers and project managers across the organization to develop scope of work, resource needs, risk assessment and validation of partnership opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- You should possess the ability to evaluate and assess large, complex technology stacks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills including the ability the simplify and articulate complex technical concepts to different audiences
- Experience delivering a product or feature to market
You might also have
- Experience maintaining relationships with external parties such as strategic partnerships, alliances or major game development studios
- Familiarity with embedded or mobile systems (Android/iOS)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.