Senior Technical Business Analyst
2 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Technical Business Analyst
SummaryWe are looking for a Technical Business Analyst with a strong technical background that is typically focused on the more technical aspects of the product. The Technical Business Analyst will work more closely with the technology team than the business, sales, and marketing teams of the organization. This role is perfect for former engineers or computer science majors, who are ready to be involved in technical parts of the product strategy and form close working relationships with development, engineering, quality, and tool teams.
What you'll do
- Develop a deep understanding of Aristocrat products especially class 2.
- Work closely with the management team to execute on business strategy through product roadmap direction and market understanding.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Define Customer User stories that can then be transferred to technology team for development.
- Collaborate with the product owner and scrum master.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Communicate product roadmap to the wider business.
- Manage product backlog and technology roadmap.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering or computer science.
- Minimum 5 years BA experience.
- Strong networking skills and an ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage client/business expectations while achieving outcomes.
- Experience in creating and managing roadmaps and product vision.
- Results orientated with proven demonstrated experience in measuring and achieving results.
- Effective communicator with strong facilitation skills.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to influence at senior levels.
- Previous experience in Gaming industry advantageous especially in Class 2 Gaming.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.