Senior Technical Art Generalist- Art & Audio, Metaverse
8 days ago
Our metaverse group helps our partners realise their metaverse ambitions. The team’s expertise encompasses creative (concept and design), production (art and content), engineering (game development and Web3) and operations (dev and live).
At Improbable, you’ll collaborate with some of the best in the industry. Together, you’ll create unique, tailored experiences that stretch the boundaries of what’s possible in digital spaces and virtual worlds – and help define what the metaverse can be.
- Have a heavy involvement in the creation of Technical Art processes, pipelines, and discipline.
- Give constructive critique on the quality of the Technical aspects of Art within the game.
- Be an example of ‘what good looks like’ within the Technical Art team.
- Improve the overall quality of all Technical Art features on the team by setting an example with their work and guiding others through constructive, creative feedback.
- Take ownership of complex or challenging Technical Art tasks, delivering on time and to a high level of quality.
- Be able to proactively support the Art team in regard to technical art support and guidance.
Why You're Made For This:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Master of the principles of Technical Art. A true subject matter expert with specialisation in at least one area of the technical art discipline, including but not limited to: Environments, Characters, Pipelines & Workflows, Procedural Systems, Destruction, Game Engine Automation / Optimisation.
- An expert in the processes involved in taking assets from conception to game integration.
- Excellent understanding of how to set art assets up in UE4 and capable of setting the technical benchmark for all assets in the game.
- Knowledge and Experience in Setting up Material Networks and delivering Lighting solutions.
- Working with pipelines that support multiple delivery platforms (PC, Console and Mobile)
- Excellent in self-managing workloads through Jira or another tracking methodology.
- Excellent in identifying issues and proposing solutions that improve the Technical Art process or discipline.
- Exceptional skills in Art packages with mastery of at least of the following: - Autodesk, Maya, Python and or C++, Unreal Engine (UE4)
- With sound knowledge of some of the following DCC Tools and Pipelines: Blender, Houdini, Substance Painter, Zbrush, Perforce, Adobe Photoshop