Senior Technical Animator
5 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
- Work with animation team, code and design to achieve look and feel of desired animations style in-game;
- Develop, adapt and implement the animation pipeline to be used in production in accordance with the project’s technical constraints;
- Follows animation technical directives and delivers technical support to the team, thereby helping to solve bugs;
- Participates in the development and documentation of animation tools;
- Participates in the training of animators on the selected tools and methods and supports the integration of animations into the game engine.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Aptitude for client-oriented problem solving in a highly dynamic & collaborative environment;
- Large experience and knowledge of the following:
- Animation fundamentals, skinning & rigging;
- Scripting languages and programming concepts (Python, C#, MaxScript);
- 3D software (3DSMax, Maya);
- Animation software (Motionbuilder);
- Data management software (Perforce);
- Production tools (JIRA);
- Experience with animation trees and state machines;
- Knowledge in motion capture solutions;
- Experience in development of a character action game;
- Gaming shipping experience is a plus, but not a must.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.