This job might no longer be available.
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
27 days ago
If you’re looking to make the best co-op games in the world, you’ve come to the right place. We're proud to have some of the best game makers and collaborators in the industry under our four walls. What's more, we're a fun bunch of game developers, who love to indulge in our passion for video games together. Our games are not for everyone. Are they for you?
We are now looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, your contribution to the Arrowhead Game Studio’s forthcoming success is significant since we know that a company is only as great as the people working there.
You’d be part of the HR team consisting of one HRBP, one HR administrator and the HR Manager who you’d be reporting to.
What you'll do
- You’d be partnering with all hiring managers and act as their sounding board and advisor when it comes to hiring decisions
- Be responsible for all open roles and operatively manage and own the process from start to finish, acting as facilitator and first point of contact for candidates
- Project manage all hiring steps in timely manner
- Build and maintain a network with relevant potential candidates
- Identify and attend suitable events from an employment branding perspective
- Ensure an impeccable experience for all our candidates, regardless if they get the job or not
Who you are:
- The essence is not in number of year’s experience but rather that you are comfortable in and know what it means to take ownership and be accountable for working with a recruitment processes from start to finish
- You have previous experience from working with search
- You preferably have experience from working in an internal organization
- You have the ability to keep track of many things and processes at the same time
- You have excellent project management skills and a proactive approach in all things you do
- You have a think-outside-the-box mindset and aren't afraid to advise, coach, challenge and share best practices with hiring managers and other stakeholders in order to ensure we make the right hiring decisions
- You are passionate about people and you understand that what is just a normal day at work for you, may be a life changing experience for someone else.
- You also understand that working with recruitment is far from just filling a number of vacancies - it is about shaping a company culture in which people learn from each other, thrive and contribute with their uniqueness.
How to apply
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV in English as soon as possible.
We interview candidates continuously and hire when we find a good fit.
Scope: Full-time: 40 hours per week with initial 6 month probation period.
Location: Office first (our office is located in Hammarby Sjöstad in Stockholm), hybrid solution possible. You need to be eligible to work in Sweden.
What we offer
Arrowhead Game Studios is a growing team of about 100+ people, best known for our co-op titles. Despite our size, we remain a friendly and down to earth bunch, who love to indulge in our passion for video games together.
Located in a newly built, custom-tailored offices on the Hammarby Kaj waterfront, we enjoy everything Stockholm has to offer. A thriving game dev scene, along with all types of activities are immediately available on our doorstep.
Our talented developers are crucial to our success, therefore we put a lot of emphasis in creating and maintaining a prosperous culture. We’re committed to open and transparent communication. Your ideas are welcomed, valued, appreciated - the ceiling for creative discussions is high.
We also have numerous work benefits for all our employees. You can read about them here!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.