Senior Systems Administrator
1 month ago
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two Interactive is seeking an outstanding Senior Systems Administrator to provide remote technical support for Ghost Story Games ; a game development studio owned by Take-Two Interactive, located in the greater-Boston area. Ghost Story Games designed and released award-winning games, such as System Shock 2, BioShock and BioShock Infinite and is currently working on their next project.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
This is a hands-on role requiring a deep level of technical insight and ability . You will help b uild a work environment that encourages the production of amazing game content by maintaining, improving, and providing vital resources and support to our studio. To be successful you will work closely with a variety of technology teams allowing for fluid bi-directional teamwork and encouraging the development of new insights and solutions. This involves being involved in the entire stack of IT related initiatives and the unique business needs of Take-Two Interactive.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded IT professional and a key member of our IT team with strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of Windows OS, Office 365, Networking, and application deployment procedures via SCCM and AirWatch. Additionally, having a high motivation for looking at areas of opportunity for improving process through automation and helping the team decrease repeatable incidents is also highly valuable.
WHAT YOU'LL TAKE ON:
- Contact for technical operations and support of all production and development environments.
- Must work jointly with development groups to assess their support needs to identify and deliver the resources required to meet ambitious goals.
- Ensure all client requests and operational problems are update/resolved within a timely manner.
- Assist with offsite events including setup, event support, and teardown.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding client experience and support.
- Inquisitiveness and ambition towards looking for opportunities to automate and improve service delivery.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to change priorities on the fly.
- Assist with on-boarding ensuring new staff and new vendors are ready to work on day one.
- Maintain inventory/asset management for company provided equipment and software.
- Assist with audio/visual hardware setup and break down, along with conference rooms and video conferences.
- Able to work independently and respond promptly is vital, sometimes including after hours and on weekends. Reachable by mobile in the event of an emergency.
- Some local travel may be required.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 5-7 years’ experience with the Windows 10, MacOS, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange, TCP/IP based networks (including DHCP, DNS, etc.), installation and maintenance of workstations and infrastructure hardware
- Operating System configuration, management, and support for desktop/laptop and server
- Network: Experience implementing, managing, and troubleshooting network devices and infrastructure
- Experience using Okta or similar SAML and Two-Factor Authentication solutions
- Familiar with using SCCM for Desktop OS deployment and software management
- Experience with Perforce
- Computer Hardware: Desktops, Laptops, Mobile devices, tablets, and a wide variety of devices and peripherals
- Games Consoles: A good knowledge of current gen consoles (Xbox Series X, PS5, Nintendo Switch, PC) is vital. Knowledge of development kits is a plus
- Productivity Tools: MS Office, Video Conferencing (Zoom), Slack
- Remote Work Solutions: VPN, VDI (Horizon View)
- Storage: Solid understanding of both local and NAS based technologies (Netapp, Nutanix) as well as cloud-based solutions (Dropbox)
- Security: Solid grasp of security standards and methodologies
- PowerShell and scripting experience
- Conference Room and AV technology experience
- ServiceNow or equivalent helpdesk ticket system experience
- Superb communication, team skills, and proactive communicator with customer service demeanor and focus on delivering excellent end-user experience.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting
- Ability to communicate effectively with end users to successfully resolve queries and problems and translate technical information and jargon for a non-technical audience.
- Previous experience supporting developers in a development environment.
- A real passion for video games and the industry!
- MCSE, MCDST, ITIL, Network+, A+ certifications preferred
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.