Senior System and Network Administrator
Montreal QC ca
3 days ago
Behaviour Interactive is looking for an experienced Senior Systems Administrator to maintain its current infrastructure and help to design, plan, and implement a more scalable platform for our growing SaaS offering. You will serve as a technical expert, working directly with the Infrastructure Lead to deliver state-of-the-art solid and secured infrastructure, support, and connectivity.
The ideal candidate has a strong technical background and excellent skills with Windows Server, general networking,VPNs, SAN and cloud/SAAS experience;
- Work with the support, teams to provide a stable and highly available infrastructure for our clients;
- Provide 2nd/3 rd tier support for internal clients with hardware or software problems;
- Help to maintain access to all systems including internal systems and production environments;
- Work directly with Client IT groups to set up VPN connections and answer questions about infrastructure and security;
- Provide management and mentorship for junior team members;
- Manage cloud infrastructure for SaaS applications;
- Provide consulting and support for clients with on-premise deployments;
- Provide consulting for in-house technology purchases and budgeting;
- Collaborate on the maintenance and implementation of IT Security Policies, Disaster Recovery Plans and Policies, Change Management Policies, and Escalation Procedures.
- 8+ years of experience in Systems Administration, Network Engineering, SAN and Cloud/SAAS or related field
- Experience with managing Windows Server 2012 and later, including version upgrades
- Experience with VMWare ESXi or similar virtualization solutions
- Experience with iSCSI SAN (Nimble or other vendors)
- Network Security experience including the implementation or IT Security Policies and Security Audits
- Experience with Fortinet Routers/Firewall configuration or similar
- Experience with remote management of systems and managing remote access
- Any security certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) would be considered a serious advantage.
Professional Experience with:
- Windows Services and Roles
- Microsoft SQL Server Management
- Active Directory management and integration
- LDAP, SAML, or other authentication technologies
- Virtual Machine Management
- Automated deployment technologies
- Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Migration and Management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.