Senior Strategic Technical Partnerships Manager
12 days ago
The world is changing rapidly, with billions of devices of all shapes and sizes running and rendering interactive content every single day. At the same time, creators are changing too, seeking increasingly collaborative and streamlined tools.
For Unity to meet these evolving needs, we need a significant shift in our core technologies to a modular, scalable, and cloud-connected architecture. We understand the depth of innovation required to succeed at such a major shift, and we want you to join us to guide the path to an incredible future!
As a Senior Strategic Technical Partnerships Manager, you will sit within our Global Strategic Partnerships group and you will be responsible for leading Unity’s presence on cloud marketplaces, crafting go-to-market strategies, and carrying out various initiatives for different product areas that span across Unity's platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the go-to-market of Unity’s products and services to cloud marketplaces, handling multi-functional cloud projects including program planning, delivery assurance and verification, tracking and reporting, and risk and mitigation planning.
- Run platform-wide initiatives across Unity (outside of cloud), including partner management, roadmap planning, and delivery on process and systems improvements of varying complexity and scope.
- Build strategic plans for a business unit, department, or project to satisfy objectives. Regular broadcasting of updates, action items, risks, etc.
- Coordinate project requirements into clear goals and objectives and break down projects/processes into sub-projects and sub-processes that could be performed by other teams or partners.
- Engage with high-profile customers and partners directly, and ensure all broad communications are clear and aligned to the vision
What we’re looking for
- BA/BS in an Engineering field, Technology Management, Computer Science, or related experience.
- Enterprise experience working with cloud marketplaces (such as GCP, AWS, or Azure marketplaces), as well as experience working on critical initiatives that may span cross-company.
- Knowledge of the cloud industry, ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in-depth. GCP knowledge and an understanding of API integrations.
- Ability to run multiple, opposing priorities simultaneously, working both independently and collaboratively across a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical capabilities, ability to work in ambiguous situations and define a path to resolution, and expertise with interpreting data leading to practical business recommendations.
You might also have
- Experience in program management within multiple industries, such as finance, retail, etc.
- Experience with games and/or other 3D creation, so you can engage optimally in discussions about the challenges for creators
- Knowledge of Python or Java or any programming language to work with Marketplace libraries involved in API integration is a plus.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.