Senior Sound Designer
5 days ago
- Creating sound effects, audio assets utilizing pre-recorded Sound Library materials as well as location recording, Foley recording, also designing original sound materials with the use of sound synthesis.
- Integrating audio content into the game using Wwise, scripting, and other in-house tools and software.
- Working closely with interdisciplinary teams to ensure created audio contributes to and realises teams‘ goals.
- Min. 5 years experience with significant project contribution as a ‘Sound Designer’ (or similar), completing full game development cycles for at least 2 shipped and well-received PC and/or Console titles.
- Experienced at integrating audio using Wwise.
- Excellent sound design skills, showing creative flare and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Proficiency in DAW, audio editing tools and plugins such as Sound Forge, Reaper, Protools, Nuendo, Waves and iZotope and the others.
- Very strong technical sound design skills.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new in-house audio tools and software for content integration.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Independent and able to take ownership.
- Passionate about audio in games.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactively build and maintain positive working relationships with other teams and team members.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.