Senior Solutions Partner
18 days ago
Join us as Senior Solutions Partner in Unity’s new Digital Twin Solutions group! You will be a part of a dynamic team responsible for delivering customized software development projects and consulting services for a global client base.
Solutions Partners work closely with sales organizations to identify, scope, and close opportunities to deliver ground-breaking digital solutions to customers across a diverse range of industrial sectors. Target industries include AEC, Energy, Manufacturing, Retail, Transportation, and many more. The role requires the ability to communicate to a range of customers from senior management to business operations to technical experts, navigating sophisticated organizations, building positive relationships, uncovering areas where we can provide value, and fueling excitement about working with Unity.
We are particularly focused on bringing AI, simulation, and Real-Time 3D game engine technology to industrial workflows. The Solutions Partner is responsible for developing Statements of Work that define the scope of the work to be done by Accelerate Solutions technical teams. Example target workflows include product configuration and digital customer engagement, AR/VR training applications, and the creation of digital twins for “smart” buildings, factories, infrastructure, and products.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the Sales team to qualify prospects, design solutions, and implement successful sales campaigns culminating in custom development projects. (Travel required as necessary and when permitted by Unity health and safety policies.)
- Work with internal team members to develop proposals and project budgets, and communicate the status of ongoing sales campaigns and inflight projects.
- Develop lasting, value-based relationships within our clients that enable us to uncover new opportunities for high-value solutions for years to come.
- Play a key role in delivering meaningful customer and market intelligence to both the Accelerate Solutions team and Unity product organizations!
- Be the knowledgeable project champion representing the client’s interests within Unity, while also partnering with Sales to represent Unity to the client.
What we’re looking for
- Significant years of proven experience in professional services organizations and an understanding of custom software development and professional consulting processes.
- Considerable years of experience within one or more of Unity’s target industry sectors, and a strong professional network that can be used to find new opportunities.
- Proven history of success in business development or sales roles and the demonstrated ability to develop, scope, write, and price project SOWs.
- A life-long learner who is passionate about bringing innovative RT3D technology to a wide range of industries and use-cases.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills, with Strong English proficiency both written and verbal, in addition to full business proficiency in Japanese, and no restrictions on traveling internationally
You might also have
- Deep knowledge or experience working within a specific application area.
- Advanced University degree(s)
- Proven public speaking and thought leadership skills
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.