This job might no longer be available.
Senior, Software QA Engineer, Enterprise Systems Applications - Contractor
3 months ago
The ideal candidate for this role is an individual who is ready to take an active role in shaping the quality of our software and look beyond the traditional responsibilities of QA. The primary responsibility of the Senior Software QA Engineer is to identify holes in coverage, analyze requirements, update and execute manual and automated testing efforts for assigned projects to ensure that components meet the quality standards set by the product owner. The engineer will effectively and efficiently test the system applications and enterprise related functionality, develop test cases and catch regressions. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Work hand-in-hand with product teams, key stakeholders, developers and other members of QA to ensure that testing is efficiently and effectively covering all possible testing scenarios
- Support overall engineering and architecture effort of the software group from a quality perspective
- Develop and Run manual and automated tests / scripts on daily basis ensuring complete test coverage of requirements
- Identify test cases for automation and work with the automation team to automate test cases
- Investigate, troubleshoot and verify software defects and other technical issues
- Analyze and report on test progress, status and performance metrics
- 7+ years proficient experience working on software products / mobile applications in QA / Automation related testing
- Thorough understanding of all test fundamentals, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), test management tools, and defect tracking tools
- Experience with analyzing requirements, test planning / execution, automated testing and reporting
- Experience in validating and creating test cases based on UX specifications
- Experience in testing localization frameworks and GUI testing of layouts for applications
- Experience in Shell scripting and worked with Linux Ubuntu Operating systems
- Experience in Python/C/C#/C++ in a production environment is a plus
- Experience with testing mobile applications and / or embedded system testing
- Experience with testing Enterprise related functionality, such as mobile device provisioning and policy enforcement
- Experience testing with different network types
- Experience with testing initial setup workflow, tutorials, application settings within an embedded system for enterprise or consumer environments is desirable
- Experience with testing 3D computer graphics/AR/VR is a plus
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Must have the ability to clearly document and articulate behavior of an issue within the defect tool
- A high-level of attention to detail with excellent analytical and investigative/problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.