Senior Unity Engineer
Denver, Colorado, United States
16 days ago
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Join us to be at the forefront of the real-time revolution, as we drive exciting technological advancements in gaming, entertainment, film, automotive, architecture, engineering, construction and other industries – all made possible by the most widely used real-time 3D development platform.
Just 15 years ago, three people created Unity in a basement. Today, we are more than 2,000, all fiercely committed to helping creators around the world achieve their own dreams with 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences, films, advertising and more.
We’re looking for a talented senior Unity developer, with great technical skills, and a desire to own their work, as well as an eagerness to learn and grow. You’ll join our team of Solutions engineers, designers, artists and QA. You’re passionate about creating high quality products and software development, and have a proven track record of shipping great software.
- Collaborate in small teams to design, develop and deploy high quality apps and games
- Estimate tasks and manage time effectively
- Embrace new technologies and have an eagerness to learn
- Develop experiences in the Unity engine using C#
- Work closely with the other developers, designers, artists and QA to develop and polish features
- Use tools such as Visual Studio, Git and JIRA
- Work from our offices, or on-site with a client (as necessary)
- Proficient in C++, C#, and object-oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge of common code architectural patterns and anti-patterns
- Strong 3D math skills, including but not limited to: practical knowledge of vectors and vector operations, matrix and matrix transformations, Euler angles and quaternions
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems
- Experience using ARFoundation, ARKit or ARCore
- Experience with native development for iOS, Android or Windows
- Experience integrating web services and APIs
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
#LI- JA-2 #SEN