Senior Software Engineer, Supply Growth Team
San Francisco, CA, United States
17 days ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach an audience of over 900M unique users every month across more than 300,000 mobile games and work with 90% of the top grossing iOS and Android game developers, globally. The Chartboost SDK is the highest-integrated independent mobile ad SDK and through Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, and other services, we empower developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
About the role:
Chartboost is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to build tools and micro-services that support our supply business. You will be a key member of a team that builds different products focused on supply growth and can have a big impact on the company. If you enjoy being challenged, learning new things, and finding creative solutions to problems this is the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Improve monitoring and alerting on service health and business KPIs
- Rapidly prototype and deploy new services required to support new business and growth
- Design and develop tools and systems to improve the efficacy and efficiency of the ad operations teams
- Help design, implement, and monitor proof-of-concept experiments
- Investigate, audit, and migrate databases (MongoDB, MySQL)
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams within Chartboost to define specifications for new features and products across our entire tech stack
Who you are:
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- You have experience in web, API, and Python development
- Experience working with databases: SQL, NoSQL, Key-value stores, etc.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Experience working with Flask apps
- Experience with OpenRTB/programmatic advertising, mobile games, or game advertisers/publishers
- You have worked with React/Redux
- Experience building data pipelines, especially for machine learning
- Experience with Airflow
- You’re familiar with Hadoop or BigQuery
- Any cool Full Stack projects you can share with us!
What we offer:
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we have built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.