Senior Software Engineer, Browser Web Engine - Contractor
Plantation, FL, United States
8 days ago
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
The Helio team is working on pushing the boundaries of spatial computation and making the internet 3D. The browser and web platform integrates with nearly everything on the OS level. As a Senior Software Engineer of the Helio Browser and Web Platform team, you will require strong C++ software development skills and be responsible for collaborating with your team members and other platform teams to provide cross-team solutions and integration points.
- Work closely with other teams to design and develop software solutions across teams and platforms.
- Create documentation for software design
- Work closely with stakeholders to communicate software design
- Write code, samples, prototypes, test cases, and unit tests
- Provide thoughtful, actionable, and supportive feedback during code and design reviews.
- Minimum 5 Years of professional experience with C++ and strong debugging skills
- Must have at least one of the following:
- Experience with Webkit, Blink or other web rendering engines
- Shipped a consumer device or major software application.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Nice to have:
- Large scale multi-systems or applications development
- Embedded operating systems development
- networking, SSL, graphics, text encoding, fonts
- Strong 3D math skills. Experience with Web XR
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines