Senior Software Developer Front End, AI@Unity
6 days ago
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their inspirations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Data Platform team at Unity empowers teams across Unity to take advantage of terabytes of data our company ingests, processes and builds infrastructure around to do their best work. From simulations to asset store recommendations to in-editor personalization, we create the foundation that allows other teams at Unity to create best-in-class services and tools for Unity users.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Front End Engineer to join our team and help build the UI foundation for the growing suite of internal customer-facing data products and services that we build. You will partner closely with other engineers, product managers, and data specialists to research, prototype, and develop extraordinary applications for our internal customers which will aim to increase product/service adaptability and developer productivity. You will have the opportunity to build the Data Hub for the company which will serve as a gateway for our products. If you are a User Interface leader who would like to work on this highly impactful role, we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, implement, test, and maintain high performance, intuitive user interfaces, and cutting-edge frameworks and tools.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to find opportunities across Unity for data-centric solutions and champion methodologies that ensure quality and velocity with the team.
- Offer leadership, mentorship, code reviews, and clear documentation for fellow developers.
- Promote and empower internal open-source philosophy around shared web technology.
- Partner with developers across the company to ensure the platform allows and helps teams to build new products quickly and consistently.
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of modern CSS frameworks.
- Experience in interaction/interface design and/or working with designers.
- Established foundations in working with cloud computing.
- Leadership and mentorship experience.
You might also have
- Experience with building internal customer-facing tools.
- Experience in backend development.
- Kubernetes, Docker.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.