This job might no longer be available.
Senior Software Developer, Data Analyst, Live Entertainment & Sports
4 months ago
Unity's newly formed Live Entertainment team will transform how content will be crafted, streamed, and played in the next decade!
Our team is looking for a Data Analyst to help our product team understand data linked to live virtual experiences. As a software engineering professional, analytics and business operations, you will have the opportunity to deliver a project from inception to completion and drive strategic outcomes for the team. You will be part of a dedicated and passionate team to achieve exponential success in a large growth market.
We will enable brands to take advantage of Unity's tools and products. Empower creative designers to immerse their audiences in environments that embody liveness and offer compelling engagement opportunities with artists and their brands 24/7, all while reducing the complexity, friction, and time to market. We want to empower the Artist Brand to multiply their audience and perform from anywhere!
What you’ll be doing
- Develop ETL pipelines and aggregated data sets, designing and delivering reports and dashboards
- Conduct analysis and provide strategic insights for both business and improving the data gathering
- Provide data documentation (e.g. data lineage and detailed metric definitions) in an easily understood way to both technical and non-technical parts of the business
What we're looking for
- Good Python coding skills, knowledge of engineering practices and familiar with agile software process
- Sophisticated knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, BigQuery, and experience with data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, Looker, etc.
- Self-starter and resourceful individual who can operate in a dynamic fast-paced environment and drive work to completion in a timely fashion
You might also have
- Familiarity with Spark and machine learning libraries such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, scikit-learn, and MLLib
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Desire to work with a team of hardworking individuals who share the belief that 'We are in it together!'
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.