6 days ago
Unity is looking for Senior Security Technical Auditors to join the Unity Security Team and lead various vital audits and initiatives that mature the company’s security program. We are seeking auditors with a passion for security and a deep technical focus, to tackle large scale organizational audits, and drive resulting requirements into projects in multiple teams. The assurance on our Security Program is key to maintaining customer confidence in our products. This will be a chance to work on real security problems in a fast-paced, high growth business. The person in this role will be at the helm of critical security initiatives with major impact across the company.
What you’ll be doing
- Conduct security audits and gap analysis of Unity systems and processes, against various compliance frameworks (such as PCI, NIST CSF, NIST 800-171, ISO270001, ISO22301, SOC 2 etc.)
- Evaluate the security-maturity of complex information systems, processes and controls, including but not limited to - applications, cyber infrastructure, business control processes, Security operations, Vulnerability management, personnel security.
- Report findings to management and communicate recommendations for corrective actions.
- Directing technical teams on the implementation of security controls to meet requirements of various compliance frameworks
- Implementing audit review processes and evidence collection automation.
What we’re looking for
- Individuals with a technical focus, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills, since this is a high-visibility role.
- Understanding how modern cloud environments and different XaaS environments (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) work
- Understanding / experience with common enterprise (cloud) security tooling. Ideally at least 3-4 of the following are familiar to you: Vulnerability management tooling, Application security tooling, Configuration management tools, Endpoint security tools, Network security tools (firewalls, IDS, ..)
- Experience with process mapping (preferably on MS Visio / Lucidchart or equivalent).
You might also have
- Professional certifications in security risk management and audit areas are a plus, such as CISA, CISSP or similar
- Experience conducting risk assessment on products and applications (in-house and/or third-party) to inculcate better security and recognize opportunities of security program development.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.