1 month ago
Development Technology & Solutions (DTS)
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
Studios Data and Insights (SDI)
We exist to inspire the world to play. The Senior Researcher will join the Studios Data and Insights (SDI) team, reporting to the Studios Data and Insights Director with a dotted line to the Head of Consumer Insights for Asia. The SDI team supports the FIFA Online and FIFA Mobile development studios in Korea and China with player insights to help teams to make informed decisions about the product development strategic direction.
- You will lead research focusing on product development with EA game studios in Korea and China, focusing on the FIFA game franchise
- You will work with product, design, marketing partners to determine needs and prioritize projects
- You will plan and perform qualitative and quantitative user researches (i.e surveys)
- You will analyze user feedback along with in-game data, prioritize insights, develop business implications, and present tailored recommendations to the studio partners
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You have a Degree or Master's Degree (preferred) in the research field
- You have at least 5 years experience as a researcher and have capability to run research projects on your own.
- You have knowledge of multiple research methodologies and tools
- You have a passion for games and technology.
- You can create presentations in English