This job might no longer be available.
2 months ago
Founded in 2007, Lumos Labs is the leader in brain training. Over 100 million users have used Lumosity to train their cognitive skills, playing our games over 7 billion times. We support trailblazing cognitive research and there have been over 65 peer-reviewed publications in academic journals using Lumosity games, assessments or data. We are building one of the premier digital health brands and are looking for talented, mission-oriented people to join us on the journey.
We're looking for a Senior Recruiter to ignite our recruiting efforts and then build and oversee the full cycle of talent acquisition. If you have experience as a self-starter, innovative, resourceful sourcer and recruiter in the tech industry, with a strong track record as a team player delivering results, this is an opportunity to lead recruiting efforts for a mission-driven team helping people around the world tap into the full potential of their minds. The Senior Recruiter position can be performed anywhere in the U.S.
- Partner with hiring managers across Lumos Labs to quickly understand the needs of the organization and the profile of the ideal candidate
- Define and deliver effective recruiting practices to own our Recruiting KPIs and reduce time to hire for active roles
- Own full life cycle recruitment including candidate prep, offers, and closing of candidates
- Recruit passive candidates through referrals, networking, sourcing, and people branding
- Maintain ownership of agencies, recruiting tools, and other third party solutions to help meet hiring goals
- Perform outreach through tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter in addition to engaging candidates in social media and other platforms where technical talent is found
- Assist managers and interviewers in effectively assessing and providing feedback on candidates
- 3+ years experience recruiting engineering, product, and design for a tech company
- Familiar with leading sourcing tools and tech platforms and online communities used by engineers and technical talent
- Ability to understand with and communicate technical specs for engineering roles in backend, frontend, full-stack and other areas of engineering specialization
- Strong opinions on building a culture of recruiting within an organization
- Expert-level experience in all administrative tasks within ATS and sourcing tools
- Great organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- The excitement and fun of the early-stage startup paired with the maturity and stability of a later-stage business with substantial revenue and company infrastructure.
- Competitive compensation, including salary and benefits on-par with later-stage companies, and equity compensation on-par with earlier-stage ones.
- An egoless environment that fosters collaboration of all types. We have a culture of ownership, trust, camaraderie, and fun.
- A focus on sustainability -- in our products, our business, and for our employees.
- A culture that values coming together and sharing our varied interests to illuminate new and inspiring ideas, all with a focus on helping our users make meaningful improvements in their lives.
- The opportunity to learn, grow, and bond with a tight community of coworkers based in SF, and with teammates around the world (OR, WA, NJ, SD, OH, MD, CT, IL, NV, Germany, Brazil, Serbia, Ukraine, India).
- Competitive benefits (options for individual and/or domestic partner/family medical, dental and vision plans, EAP, FSA, commuter benefits, parental and other leaves, One Medical membership and much more!)
- A collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged.
- Continuous learning budget for conferences, professional and skill development.
- Flexible time off to rest, reset, and recharge.
- Flexible and remote work arrangements.
- Monthly wellness, internet, and cell phone reimbursements.
- Fun social events such as board game nights, work anniversary celebrations, weekly happy hours, and quarterly company-wide events.
- Team lunches and off-sites (past excursions include creative retreats, cooking classes, escape rooms, and terrarium building).
- Regular creative learning sessions, skill shares, forums, guest speakers, and workshops.
- We recognize family is important -- we host Bring Your Child to Work Day annually as well as other kid-friendly offsite events.
- We empower employees to give back to our community -- our DEI team facilitates this through activities and initiatives year-round.
Lumos Labs values diversity and recognizes that employees from a broad range of perspectives improves both the practice of science and the brain training experience for everyone. We are committed to inclusion, diversifying tech, and advocating for diversity in our employees, their experiences, and the people we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.