This job might no longer be available.
Redwood City, CA, United States
7 months ago
Join us and help us find the best and the brightest talent in the industry! Crystal Dynamics is seeking an experienced game industry recruiter who is responsible for proactively collaborating with management and executives to evaluate, understand, and execute against the talent and headcount needs of the studio. This person generates prospective hires and crafts an active pipeline using traditional and innovative recruitment techniques and strategies. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: sourcing passive talent, full-cycle recruiting, job-seeking event management and attendance, speaking engagements, studio tours, participating in appropriate training, partnering with various disciplines across the studio, and various administrative tasks such as scheduling and data entry relative to recruiting. This person works under very minimal supervision, and provides mentorship and task delegation to other members of the team. Decision making, negotiating, budgets, and terms for offers are subject to the approval of the most senior member of recruiting, however this individual makes educated and founded recommendations to all levels in partnership with Human Resources and the Head of Studio.
· Develop, implement and manage creative and effective sourcing;
· Strategies for organization and adjust plans and pipelines as necessary;
· Drive a top-notch screening process; support state of the art recruiting processes and consult business departments throughout.
· Work closely with HR Director and hiring managers to define and qualify position requirements, implement proactive and creative recruitment strategies and generate and post job descriptions with minimal direction.
· Manage full-cycle recruiting experience of technical positions (Artists, Designers, Engineers, Software Developers, etc.) while managing the growing company requisition load and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
· Be the expert in industry best practices around functional areas of recruitment, new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the bar on staffing deliverables.
· Represent Crystal Dynamics at career exhibitions, fairs, etc. Establish a university relations program for sourcing future talent.
· Proven ability to qualify (technically/artistically) and filter candidate pipeline and reduce resume/portfolio submission to hire ratio.
· Proven experience using various social sourcing techniques (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) to attract and build a strong network of artistic and technical talent.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; skilled conversationalist.
· Possess superb organizational and analytical skills.
· Extremely detail-oriented, with effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
· Proven ability to establish strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
· Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
· Highly polished, professional demeanor.
· High energy level, comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
· Ability to identify, analyze, develop solutions and make decisions on complex or unique issues which address the Company’s business needs.
· Ability to adapt to changes in fast paced environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience.
· 7+ years of hands-on, high-volume talent acquisition experience, preferably in an agency or in-house environment, recruiting for technology-driven start-ups in video games (social, casual, video, etc.).
· Experience or interest in participating in other areas of an HR organization.
· Experience working in an extremely fast-growing, entrepreneurial, start-up company.
· Passion for games.
· In-depth knowledge of major players in the game, web/online, mobile, creative entertainment and related industries.
· ATS experience (Jobvite preferred)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office with Excel skills a must.
Crystal Dynamics is an EOE and M/F/D/V employer.