This job might no longer be available.
Senior Recruiter, Marketing
San Francisco, CA, United States
10 days ago
As a senior recruiter at Unity Technologies, you set the standard for hiring excellence across Unity. You are a strategic leader, building relationships and working effectively with internal and external stakeholders, possess excellent communication skills, and comfortable with rolling up your sleeves to drive execution with our senior leadership teams.
You will partner with our marketing leaders and collaborate with hiring managers on their hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations. You’ll make a huge organizational impact on our growing company by filling high-priority, senior-level positions within our business units.
- Be an experienced and trusted talent advisor with executive leaders across Unity
- The point of contact and lead for the marketing organization by providing global oversight and direction
- Act as an expert for recruiting, including working on continuous company and talent mapping in key areas for the company
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity
- Will be involved in headcount planning meetings and understand forecasting to drive results
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet our business objectives and create innovative sourcing strategies and ensure a high-touch candidate experience
- Leverage data, analytics and industry intelligence help the team make data-guided decisions and provide insights to the business on a regular cadence and influence business strategy as needed from a TA perspective
- You are an expert in key recruiting metrics; you use data to identify hiring issues and build consensus around solutions
- Experience successfully developing diversity search strategies, conducted research, performed thorough assessments, and presented qualified diverse candidates for critical roles
- Experience advising and influencing executive leadership
- Experience mentoring and coaching recruiters
- Proven success in filling luminary and leadership positions
- You have partnered in workforce planning with Finance and leadership
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- Ability to think on your feet; you may be called upon to work on highly confidential searches with very senior leaders
- You have superior attention to detail, and you can notice the most nuanced motivators for candidates and address them in your pitch and close.
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.