Senior Quest Designer
11 days ago
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Deliver AAA quality design and implement quests and narrative contents.
· Design, build, script and polish ideas from concept through final implementation, using provided tools;
· Deliver a strong narrative experience in the overall game in cooperation with the writer and the realization team
· Communicate, on-board, stimulate all the other members of the production team.
· Tweak and balance design system in the game.
· Be a key member of the creative and driving creative force for the team
· Participate in brainstorm, discussions and constantly challenge quality
· Pro-actively seek issues in the game and propose ideas to solve them
· Understand and Communicate the Creative Direction to the team
· Help building the Design Team, and mentor Junior members
· Participate in the recruitment of new talents
. Constantly interact with other members to create a strong cohesion in the team.
WHAT YOU BRING
· At least 7 years of experience in video game industry, in a position of Game Designer or equivalent, with good knowledge of visual
· Experience as Level designer or Quest Designer in at least 1 AAA Console Game production
· Experience in current and next-gen consoles
. Experience in Online Game or Systemic Game Experience is a strong plus. Good organizational/communication skills
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.