Senior QA Automation Engineer
1 year ago
Developing a tool that services multiple games from a single game development company, including versioning, communication with the players, as well as storing all user and game data. The goal is to continuously improve upon the original design of the tool and implement new features, working closely with client's backend engineering team.
- Take full responsibility for a quality of a tool that manages data for multiple games with online component
- Closely work with front-end and back-end development teams on implementation of new features and regression of the existing ones
- Write and run automated tests for the tool as well as perform manual functional testing
- Hands-on experience with ANY of the test frameworks, preferably Pytest and Selenium
- Experience with ANY cloud environments, preferably AWS and Azure (will be used in the project)
Nice to have:
- Exposure to tools like Postman, Fiddler, etc.
- Experience with test management tools e.g. TestRail, Zephyr
- Experience with project management tools e.g. Jira
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Employment contract
- Salary depending on your profile and experience
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry
- Benefits package (private medical care, Multisport card refund)
- Parking spot
- Free beverages
- Casual and fun work environment
- Chill-out zone with video games
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park