This job might no longer be available.
Senior QA Analyst - Unreal Engine
6 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a full-time Senior QA Analyst for our Unreal Engine Development team. The person in this role will be creating and executing on test plans to verify the quality of implemented engineering features; coordinating with engineers to determine the aspects of a feature that needs to be tested; managing the test process, and communicating the results to key stakeholders. The person in this role will want to work with other Analysts to help find and solve technical problems and recommend appropriate quality assurance procedures.
- Creating test strategies and test cases for new features or hardware as they come online
- Maintaining and improving existing test cases for the Unreal Engine
- Mitigating risk of release by communicating issues and concerns with leads
- Proactively pointing out areas of improvement or concern
- Collaborating with Developers, Production and other QA members of the team to ensure that testing is efficiently and effectively covering all possible testing scenarios
- Setting a good example of testing standards
- Identifying issues; performing root cause analysis to track the issue and work with development for resolutions
- 4+ years experience in the software QA industry
- 2+ years of experience as a QA analyst or equivalent
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience working with Target Platforms (Desktops, Mobile, Consoles, XR)
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Ability to write effective and efficient test cases based on complex systems and features
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express complex ideas, designs, and issues to both technical and non-technical staff
- Familiarity with CI, Automation, Revision Control, and scripting languages
This is going to be Epic!