Senior Python Developer
3 days ago
We are looking for a smart and passionate Senior Python Developer who will fit right into our dynamic, collaborative work culture. We expect you to write nothing short of testable, quality code that results in clean and maintainable software that allows us to solve tough problems.
Your average day will involve building challenging scalable web applications, setting up new tools for task automation, and monitoring and optimizing infrastructure. You will be given significant ownership and the associated liberty to implement your ideas and best practices.
Gameopedia aims to revolutionize the video game industry by creating unprecedented, personalized experiences on popular gaming platforms across the globe. You will join a talented team of engineers that will spearhead the development of industry disrupting products and services that achieve and eventually surpass this vision.
- Writing efficient, reusable, testable, and scalable code & delivering high-quality applications.
- Integrating with front-end developers.
- Writing test-backed server-side code.
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality.
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality.
- Designing and building application layers.
- Understanding, analyzing, and implementing – Business needs, feature modification requests, conversion into software components.
- Integration of user-oriented elements into different applications, data storage solutions.
- Developing – Backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness, server-side logic, and platform, statistical learning models, highly responsive web applications.
- Designing and implementing – High availability and low latency applications, data protection, and security features.
- Performance tuning and automation of application.
- Enhancing the functionalities of the current software systems.
- Coming up with digital tools for online traffic monitoring.
- Keeping abreast with the latest technology and trends.
- Fine-tune and develop AI/ML-based algorithms based on results.
- 5+ years of experience in Core Python fundamentals and programming.
- Good understanding of PythonScript.
- Experience working in OOPs concept.
- Basic knowledge of Databases.
- Experienced in AWS – EC2 is an addon.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology, Test-Driven Development, and software design patterns.
- Python frameworks like Django, Flask, etc.
- Web frameworks and RESTful APIs.
- Code packaging, release, and deployment.
- Circles, conditional and control statements.
- Object-relational mapping.
- Server-side languages like Mako etc.
- Code versioning tools like Git, SVN, etc.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
Fundamental understanding of:
- Front-end technologies like JS, CSS3 and HTML5.
- AI, ML, Deep Learning, Version Control, Neural networking.
- Data visualization, statistics, data analytics.
- Design principles that are executable for a scalable app.
- Creating predictive models.
- Libraries like Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, etc.
- Basic knowledge about Object Relational Mapper libraries.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Dynamic & Collaboration friendly office.