Senior Project Manager
Palo Alto California United States
4 days ago
At the intersection of technology, science, business and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn, and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
Strivr was founded in 2015 out of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab, using the football field as our proving ground. Since then, we have quickly expanded from the athlete to the enterprise, partnering with leading Fortune 500 companies including Walmart, Verizon, and Fidelity to innovate and elevate employee development.
More than just content inside a headset, immersive learning provides realistic, high-impact experiences driven by L&D experts, instructional designers, data scientists, and immersive content specialists. Strivr offers the only end-to-end solution available today, bringing together the software, hardware, content, and services needed to deliver effective training at scale.
At Strivr, our Project Management team executes and delivers projects, both customer-facing and internal. Whether we're creating new products or helping a customer achieve their training goals by deploying the latest VR technology, we are builders at heart of the right teams, processes, and tools. We are currently a team of one, meaning you will be the first addition to the team! This will give you an excellent opportunity to make an impact with your experience and knowledge.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives and programs from development through successful execution, with little supervision
- Build relationships with our customers, gain consensus, remove roadblocks, and focus on the solution to reach project success
- Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to your team, management, and senior-executives
- Address escalations: quickly assess, develop root cause analysis, and execute the solution
- Develop a deep understanding of where projects fit within the portfolio, how to prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions, and coordinate resources across multiple projects and teams
- Define and execute project management processes and tools tailored to be effective and efficient for Strivr’s evolving business needs
- 8+ years of experience in program/project management, driving multiple cross-functional teams and the successful delivery of enterprise-wide deployments
- Experience in the development or integration of software or hardware, or experience in technical program management
- Strong organizational and coordination skills with the ability to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with people of all levels within the organization
- PMP Certification
- Experience working as a cross-functional project manager in an often ambiguous start-up environment