Senior Project Manager - Organizational Transformation
24 days ago
The person in this position is the focal point for all contributors and is responsible for all stages of large-scale or innovative projects: he/she helps to steer resources within the framework of cross-functional projects in order to achieve the objectives set within the defined time and budget conditions. They analyse the feasibility and timeliness of the project, define action plans and milestones, coordinate project teams, raise issues and propose solutions, and implement them.
The nature of the projects requires broad and in-depth knowledge of strategic, transformational and organisationally complex project management.
He/she acts as a specialist and plays a leadership role with decision-making bodies and work teams.
The main and usual duties of this job are:
- Exercising influential leadership to ensure the success of the projects entrusted to you;
- Meeting with customers, gathering, analysing and understanding their needs and ensuring that they understand and are involved in the next steps;
- Develop and implement a detailed project plan (human resources, budget and time schedule) to deliver the project to completion;
- Determine the resources required by the teams, with the various managers (availability, skills) and ensure knowledge transfer;
- Co-ordinate internal and external staff for project implementation
- Constantly monitoring the progress of work to ensure that the plan is being adhered to, using appropriate systems and indicators (Key Performance Indicators)
- Implementing and managing the changes required to achieve the project outcomes in order to meet the objectives on time and within budget
- Analyse project risks and propose solutions to problems encountered
- Prepare regular reports for presentation to the team and management, and carry out pro-active follow-ups;
- Manage communications with management, the team, stakeholders and suppliers
- Working with the change management manager to ensure that change management actions are in step with the production of project management deliverables;
- Create and archive all project documentation
- Complete project closure activities
- Ensuring and/or defining the quality improvement of systems and processes by implementing best practices and/or appropriate techniques;
University degree in a relevant discipline.
PMP or MBA certification or Master's degree in project management is an asset.
- More than 15 years relevant experience in major project management.
- Previous experience in leading transformational projects with significant change management scope.
- Bilingual (French and English)
- In-depth, practical knowledge of project management and risk management.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Ability to organise, plan and be rigorous
- Public speaking skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- A flair for creativity and innovation
- Ability to supervise other project managers Bilingualism (French and English)
- Knowledge of the video games industry is an asset
- Knowledge of SCRUM / AGILE is an asset
Please attach your CV to your application. Our specialist Yael Dubar will analyse your application.
Ubisoft's teams of 20,000 people in more than 30 countries around the world are united by a common mission: to enrich the lives of gamers through original and memorable gaming experiences. Their energy and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company and believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds where everyone can flourish and express themselves.
Working at Ubi MTL means enjoying a workplace that sparks creativity and fosters connection. We offer a collaborative space focused on career advancement, learning opportunities and well-being (our great benefits are a testament to that!).
If you're enthusiastic about taking on exciting challenges, harnessing the latest technologies and being part of the future of entertainment, join us in creating the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you're welcome just as you are. We welcome diversity in all its forms. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that respects all differences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.