Senior Project Manager (Internal Recruitment)
7 days ago
The successful candidate will manage one or multiple projects. The Senior Project Manager assumes responsibility for the initiation and delivery of these projects on time and on budget to a client's standards and guidelines. Client location may be anywhere in the world. As a Senior PM you may be assigned to clients of large scope/high value and required to support/train other PMs.
The key responsibilities may vary during peak business periods, absences or workload fluctuations, and support to management as required.
- Manage several projects in terms of deliverables and deadlines.
- Manage the project teams’ work in terms of workflow, prioritizing, and task assignment.
- Manage clients’ expectations in terms of CS strategy, productivity, efficiency, client support and quality.
- Manage financial elements of the project such as quoting, budget tracking, and billing.
- To develop and manage successful relationships with Keywords’ clients.
- Give guidance, coaching and support to project managers, and if necessary, lead a team
- Assist on the creation of RFP responses.
- Manage and take control of one or multiple projects concurrently.
- Assume full ownership on assigned projects and make sure clients's expectations are met, assigning a team accordingly and if needed reasonably adjust processes and setups.
- If needed and in cooperation with the Business Development Management Team, assess scope for new projects and prepare estimates, quotes and case studies for clients.
- Advise clients on best practices and agree on project processes and timelines.
- Prepare schedules and liaise with the Team Leads and facilities based on availability and suitability for the project.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction in conjunction with Leads and assigned team.
- Act as client contact at a management, workflow and strategy level on assigned projects.
- Participate in designing and improving processes, methodologies and tools.
- Define and take part in pre-start workflow and division of team responsibility.
- Assign roles and coordinate workflow within the project team.
- Communicate department software and hardware requirements to the appropriate point of contact.
- Ensure the project is financially successful, and accurate financial reports / invoices created and delivered to the client on time
- Set up and maintain projects in internal financial database system.
- Provide relevant and thorough briefings to the Team Leads and agents and ensure that the overall project strategy and client expectations are understood by all members of the teams while maintaining a good project culture.
- Understand contracts, the necessary deliverables, and conducting change orders.
- Track, manage and analyze performance and KPIs of the project.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Ensure appropriate quality control procedures are carried out on all projects.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Report project statuses and information on a regular basis, including creation of MBR/QBR/ABR, as well as assisting leads with WBR feedback.
- Where necessary participate to recruitment efforts for defining expectations and interviewing members
- Capable to use client or industry tools (CRM/Backend), and where necessary create views, reports and streamline workflows
- Initiate milestone reviews and post project reviews and action any process changes/improvements accordingly.
- Develop and foster lasting relationships with client personnel.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively, including during the kick off phase.
- Resolve and/or escalate project or HR issues in a timely fashion.
- Maintain and communicate Team Leads’ and agents’ performance records, including providing feedback and mentoring on an ongoing basis.
- Adhere to all Keywords policies, processes and security.
- Assist with or lead the training of project managers. As well as provide help and coaching to them on an ongoing basis.
- Lead large scale/high value projects with multiple PMs and deliver a strategic vision for the project.
- Provide assistance on appropriate renumeration management and adjustment for assigned staff.
- Agility, versatility, capacity to embrace change
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Project Management, or Client support management in the Video Games or related industry
- Experience leading the launch of a support project / operation.
- Must possess ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong client relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently
- Ability to effectively manage a team and act as a role model to team members
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget, on margin and experience with financial aspects of a project
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize management information reports
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions
- Is a leader, capable of rallying teams to achieve common goals together and inspire success in others
- Awareness of the bigger picture, considers the project, client, company, and team when making decisions
- Actively approaches others for their ideas and suggestions
- Resolves conflicts with tact and maturity
- Provides team direction and clarity and timely, clear and actionable performance feedback
- Demonstrates a keen eye for errors/inconsistencies in both their own and others contribution, highlighting or amending these as appropriate
- Advanced skills with MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with working in an international environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience managing people leaders, ability to give appropriate direction, guidance and create team spirit amongst other managers
- Experience with Zendesk or Helpshift or other major customer support tools
- For Candidates applying in Japan - native level fluency in Japanese, as well as experience with domestic clients in Japan
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years of Game industry experience
- Formal Project Management techniques or training such as PMP