This job might no longer be available.
Senior Program Manager, Identity
4 months ago
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Program Manager to help us continue to deliver epic platform features by joining the Battle.net and Online Products Identity team.
The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, program managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences.
Our team provides high-end mission-critical services to millions of active users worldwide, in a cross-platform environment, ranging from authentication to security measures and Battle.net Identity Management. This role will work with customers inside and outside of Blizzard to identify problems, determine goals, propose solutions, and drive alignment on specifications and ultimately deliver high-quality projects.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned program manager with prior experience managing successful complex software projects, possesses a highly organized skill set, and ability to drive consensus among diverse teams of people.
- Stay on top of account trends and industry best practices; envision and propose new product ideas.
- Develop detailed product specifications with use cases, scenarios, wireframes, and UI mockups (in collaboration with the design team).
- Work closely with engineering teams in developing products and features.
- Maintain a product portfolio of hundreds of mission-critical APIs and drive their continual improvement.
- Accurately assess business value and prioritize features and projects accordingly.
- Work with stakeholders in multiple regions, translating business needs into requirements and specifications.
- Coordinate dependencies with teams across the company to align project schedules and priorities.
- Initiate and drive complex projects to completion.
- Teach and mentor newer program managers.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience with product, program and project management.
- Expert systems analysis skills. Need to be able to learn and understand systems by studying them.
- Solid understanding of service-oriented architectures.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Comfortable giving presentations to large groups and senior management.
- Passion for iteration in order to find the optimal solution, but at the same time understands diminishing returns.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; enthusiastic "can-do" attitude is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Software engineering background.
- Experience with Application Security and Secure SDLC.
- Experience and familiarity with OAuth 2.0 framework.
- Experience with account fraud prevention and multi-factor authentication methods.
- Experience working with PII data.
- Expertise in JIRA, Confluence, or comparable team collaboration applications.
- Scrum Alliance Certifications (CSM, CSPO, CSP, etc.) or PMI Certifications (PMP, ACP, etc.)
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!