Senior Product Marketing Manager
Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City vn
8 days ago
As part of the Marketing department and working in close collaboration with the production, monetization and user acquisition team, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will manage a team to launch, promote and sustain a portfolio of social free-to-play games throughout their entire lifespan.
This position is located in SAI studio, but you will also work and coordinate with our international teams, including but not limited to local marketing & PR managers, web development studios, video production studios, artists, community managers and customer care managers.
- Ensure on-time delivery for the Marketing tasks/projects.
- Manage Marketing team in SAI studio, including all people management tasks: recruitment, talent development, retention, compensation & benefit management,… in collaboration with HR;
- Provide continuous guidance, trainings, mentorship, coach to level up the team’s ability;
- Evaluate the performance of the team.
- Collaborate with the game development team & consumer insights team to identify and advocate the marketing vision, product positioning, values and share relevant market insights.
- Following the game development stages and making recommendations to improve user experience, involvement, socialization and retention
- Coordinate game’s assets approval with stakeholders and copyrights owner
Planning global launches
- Be responsible for the product marketing strategy with a multi-channel timeline and marketing content plan in collaboration with internal & external teams.
- Defining the marketing strategy to create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations, including but not limited to press relations, promotion and partnership programs, social marketing actions, sales support docs for app store visibility, traffic acquisition recommendations, etc.
- Coordinating implementation with local marketing & PR teams, key account managers, the game monetization & user acquisition manager, and partners
- Identify key messages, value proposition and write creative briefs for internal teams to produce top-quality creative assets: videos, web assets, screenshots, posters, store descriptions & visuals, and all other needed assets for special marketing initiatives
- Analyzing marketing campaign results and reporting them to the teams, top managers, and licensors for each game
- Creating user acquisition assets in collaboration with local business teams
Monitoring game evolution
- Gauging and analyzing feedback, behavior and market acceptance from game users, then sharing the results & recommendations with the production teams and top managers of each game
- Manage app store optimization power through the A/B tests.
- Collaboration with the user acquisition teams to optimize the advertising campaigns and create new assets
- Coordinating community management and customer care activities/messaging, as well as defining specific game customer care policies when needed
- Prioritizing bugs fixes and user experience improvements, following up on the game update schedule with the production team and monetization manager
- Managing a marketing calendar based on game updates and promotions, and overseeing related announcements, merchandising, and community management
- Degree in Marketing
- 3-4+ years of experience in marketing in the Video Game or entertainment industry, ideally in a similar function;
- Interest and relevant industry knowledge of mobile free-to-play games;
- Knowledge and passion for video games and entertainment in general;
- Awareness of trends in the marketing & pop culture.
- Strong analytical skills, data driven decision making.
- Strong creative skills
- Able to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.)
- Management Skills
- Strong leadership skills;
- Great presentation & reporting skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Advanced English level is a must
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous .
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.