Senior Product Manager
13 days ago
Oh BiBi is looking for a Senior Product Manager with proven Free to play game experience. You will join the cross-functional FRAG Pro Shooter team (150 million players) to help it grow even further!
You should be collaborative, humble, ambitious and self-motivating. You should have a strong understanding of games, Free to Play and Monetisation. You’ll be working closely within a development team, reporting to our Game Lead and helping him develop new features and systems.
While this position is for candidates with proven Product expertise, we would also consider strong Designers or Analysts that would like to progress into a Product / Producer role.
- Dive deeply into our game and develop an expert knowledge of the economy and systems
- Help develop new features and systems that will improve monetisation, engagement, retention and virality
- Be a key player in the product development, strategic vision, and business operations of FRAG Pro Shooter
- Explore the best opportunities for the game keeping an eye on commercial outcomes and player experience
- Be an expert in understanding the players; identifying strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for growth in the game experience.
- Support end-to-end pipeline development ; create/maintain well-defined schedules, goals, and milestones
- Work with the development and art team to define, plan, and iterate game features to a high-quality standard.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience working on a successful mobile F2P game
- Experience of working in a live operation setting
- Strong understanding of game economy
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to refine hypotheses/model by digging into user data and iteratively improving metrics
- Ability to write clear and concise specs for new features
- Ability to understand and think creatively about the most engaging and profitable game mechanics and themes
- Hands-on and impact-driven you focus on results and the desire to make the best games possible
- Excellent communication skills
- Humble attitude
- Fluency in English is required