Senior Product Manager
10 days ago
Founded in 2007, Lumos Labs is the leader in brain training. Over 100 million users have used Lumosity to train their cognitive skills, playing our games over 7 billion times. We support trailblazing cognitive research and there have been over 65 peer-reviewed publications in academic journals using Lumosity games, assessments or data. We are building one of the premier digital health brands and are looking for talented, mission-oriented people to join us on the journey.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the development, launch, and optimization of the next generation of Lumosity’s brain training consumer apps that will launch in Q1 of 2022. This is a unique opportunity to build a product from the ground up that millions of people will use while having the autonomy to own and drive the consumer product roadmap at Lumosity.
How you’ll leverage your skills and experience at Lumosity:
- Drive features across the entire product development cycle: discovery, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to inform priorities, iteration, and new feature development
- Running experiments to test hypotheses and improve the product experience
- Run sprints, manage a backlog, and ensure there is stellar project execution
- Define and communicate a product strategy to your team, leadership, and the company to ensure there is buy-in and alignment on the product direction/roadmap
What you’ve accomplished:
- 4+ years of consumer product management experience
- Optimization mindset with experience in a/b testing on web or mobile apps. Data-driven and a results-oriented approach to product development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills demonstrated through working with multiple stakeholders/teams
- Deep understanding of the key levers that drive the business in order to inform product priorities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to synthesize input from multiple stakeholders into a cohesive product roadmap
- Strong attention to detail and ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
What we offer:
- The excitement and fun of the early-stage startup paired with the maturity and stability of a later-stage business with substantial revenue and company infrastructure
- Competitive compensation, including salary and benefits on-par with later-stage companies, and equity compensation on-par with earlier-stage ones
- An egoless environment that fosters collaboration of all types. We have a culture of ownership, trust, camaraderie, and fun
- A focus on sustainability -- in our products, our business, and for our employees
- A culture that values coming together and sharing our varied interests to illuminate new and inspiring ideas, all with a focus on helping our users make meaningful improvements in their lives
- The opportunity to learn, grow, and bond with a tight community of coworkers based in SF, and with teammates around the world (OR, WA, NJ, SD, MD, CT, IL, NV, Germany, Brazil, Serbia, Ukraine, India)
- Competitive benefits (options for individual and/or domestic partner/family medical, dental and vision plans, EAP, FSA, commuter benefits, parental and other leaves, One Medical membership and much more!)
- A collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged
- Continuous learning budget for conferences, professional and skill development
- Flexible time off to rest, reset, and recharge
- Flexible and remote work arrangements
- Monthly wellness, internet, and cell phone reimbursementsFun social events such as board game nights, work anniversary celebrations, weekly happy hours, and quarterly company-wide events
- Team lunches and off-sites (past excursions include creative retreats, cooking classes, escape rooms, and terrarium building)
- Regular creative learning sessions, skill shares, forums, guest speakers, and workshops
- We recognize family is important -- we host Bring Your Child to Work Day annually as well as other kid-friendly offsite events
- We empower employees to give back to our community -- our DEI team facilitates this through activities and initiatives year-round
Lumos Labs values diversity and recognizes that employees from a broad range of perspectives improves both the practice of science and the brain training experience for everyone. We are committed to inclusion, diversifying tech, and advocating for diversity in our employees, their experiences, and the people we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.