Senior Technical Product Manager - XR Partnerships
2 months ago
Our Product Management team is growing! We're looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join the XR team at Unity, where we deliver the best tools for creating augmented and virtual reality experiences. As part of this role you will be defining product features and roadmaps with our top strategic partnerships that bring value for Unity and its developer ecosystem. You will work side-by-side with Engineering, Product Design and Program Management. Together this cross-functional team develops and evolves the Unity platform; designing, building, testing and maintaining new features and products that enable our users to build rich and interactive content.
What you’ll be doing
- Guide the roadmap of our foundational XR features to scale to accommodate new partners, features, forms of world understanding, and influence the XR hardware and software ecosystem.
- Provide leadership and vision for how we can improve our technology, folding in product requirements gained from multiples sources to identify current and future customer needs.
- Define, implement and operate the processes necessary to validate the feasibility and value of a wide array of opportunities.
- Work closely with engineers and project managers across the organization to develop scope of work, resource needs, risk assessment and validation of partnership opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- Experience maintaining relationships with external parties such as strategic partners or major game development studios
- Ability to evaluate and assess large, complex technology stacks that span both Unity and external companies
- Excellent communication skills including the ability the simplify and articulate complex technical concepts to different audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience shipping games or interactive realtime 3D experiences to market
You might also have
- Experience with augmented, virtual or mixed reality software and devices
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.