This job might no longer be available.
Senior Product Manager Publishing (M/F)
6 months ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly users and have generated 2 billions downloads.
Having outperformed in the competitive casual gaming market, Voodoo wants to explore new areas: video streaming, content curation, news, user generated content and social apps.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will work embedded in the Publishing team - the team in charge of hunting, onboarding, coaching and leading external studios to publish hit games with Voodoo. You will be responsible for driving the definition, the execution and the deployment of our tech and data roadmap for Publishing, working hand in hand with Publishing Managers, the head of Product and Engineering, and the VP Gaming.
- You will partner with the team to develop strategy, vision, execution, design and usability
- Gather your team’s needs to offer new tools in order to improve their performance
- Be the bridge between Engineering team and the business stakeholders
- Benchmark the tools and technologies available on the market and be up to date
- Strive for a robust and scalable projects, and create a homogeneous technical environment
- You have a great level of technical knowledge for someone who doesn’t code, and a proven experience of product management roles in tech companies
- You develop proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges
- You have excellent problem solving, organizational and communication skills
- You have strong execution skills
- You are data- and outcome- driven
- You speak and write French and English
- You love mobile games and the gaming industry in general
Nice to have
- Experience in a high growth startup
- Experience designing and scaling e-learning and/or CRM systems