Senior Product Manager, Platform
Palo Alto California United States
3 days ago
At the intersection of technology, science, business and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn, and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
Strivr was founded in 2015 out of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab, using the football field as our proving ground. Since then, we have quickly expanded from the athlete to the enterprise, partnering with leading Fortune 500 companies including Walmart, Verizon, and Fidelity to innovate and elevate employee development.
More than just content inside a headset, immersive learning provides realistic, high-impact experiences driven by L&D experts, instructional designers, data scientists, and immersive content specialists. Strivr offers the only end-to-end solution available today, bringing together the software, hardware, content, and services needed to deliver effective training at scale.
Recognized by Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020 and named one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces 2019, we take pride in our passion for innovation and we use that energy to fuel our work. Our culture thrives on teamwork, grit, transparency, and impact and celebrates every win. It’s an exciting time to join our fast-growing team!
At Strivr, our Product Management team is responsible for Immersive Learning products and services encompassing intelligent content authoring, content management and distribution, the immersive experience, and data & insights as a product and service.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own and drive the core components that power all of Strivr’s software products and services. You bring both strong product skills and technical aptitude to create functionality that will span across and power all of Strivr’s products and services. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to shape how virtual reality and Immersive Learning will scale to the next level in the enterprise space. You enjoy collaborating with engineering teams and varied stakeholders to develop a strategic vision, then execute on the roadmap to deliver tangible value to internal and external customers.
- Define and drive a product vision for Strivr’s platform and service architecture
- Plan and prioritize product investments based on internal and external signals
- Manage end-to-end product development lifecycle from concept to delivery and sustainment
- Own a product backlog and manage an agile release process in close partnership with engineering
- 5+ years of experience in a product or technical program management role
- Technical experience:
- Managing devices through mobile device management (MDM) applications such as Airwatch, Intune, or MobileIron
- Deploying and monitoring enterprise-grade services
- Building and/or deploying enterprise authentication/identity management solutions (Active Directory, LDAP)
- Experience driving an agile development process with a team of engineers
- Ability to manage and prioritize requirements from different groups of stakeholders
- Experience striving in an ambiguous environment
- Experience delivering an application or device to an entire Fortune 1000 company, integrating with existing systems and processes
- Experience with platform security and compliance
- Experience with enterprise learning technologies (xAPI, SCORM)
- Designing and supporting RESTful APIs